There is no secret formula for writing an impressive resume/CV, but there are some do’s and don’ts that you should keep in mind. Here are some of the do’s and don’ts of writing an impressive resume/CV:
1. Make sure to include all relevant information about your work experience, education, and skills. Make sure to include any special training and certifications you may have.
2. Tailor your resume/CV for each job you apply for. Highlight the skills and experience that are most relevant for the position.
3. Use strong action verbs to describe your achievements and responsibilities.
4. Make sure to proofread and check for typos and grammar mistakes.5. Use a professional and easy-to-read font.
1. Don’t include irrelevant information or personal details.
2. Don’t make your resume/CV too long or too short.
3. Don’t use generic phrases or clichés.
4. Don’t make exaggerated claims or include false information.
5. Don’t use a template that is visually unappealing or outdated.
By following these do’s and don’ts, you’ll be able to create an impressive resume/CV that will help you stand out from the competition and increase your chances of getting the job. Good luck!