The profile is offered by an leading global healthcare company that provides a suite of products and services that help US-based hospitals, physician groups, and other healthcare providers operate more effectively and efficiently. Founded in 2007, it has over 2,500 employees based at their facilities/offices in Mumbai and Hyderabad in India, and Montgomery, Denver, Los Angeles and New York in the United States.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Main role of the scribe is to create medicolegally compliant, clinically sound high quality outpatient
visit documentation for some of the best US Hospitals across multiple specialties.
1. Clinical Chart Review for medical documentation to support compliance and coding requirements.
2. Working with specialists and super-specialists to create structured clinical notes.
3. Conduct comprehensive research on medical conditions/patient notes to create a knowledge base.
4. Listen and comprehend recorded patient-physician interactions, develop an impression about the clinical condition, and document clinical history, examination findings & plan of action.
5. Create highly structured clinical notes, summarize findings and insights- with sections such as the history of present illness, review of systems, physical examination, assessment details, treatment plan, etc.
6. Populate the summarized data from the patient’s electronic health record. (EHR).
7. Maintain clinical note quality using documentation norms and physician preferences.
8. Review edits made by the provider before approving the clinical note and works collaboratively with training and quality to improve the provider experience.
9. Share best practices and help create a knowledge repository to capture tacit knowledge.
|Place of work||Navi Mumbai|
|Experience||0 to 2|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||45000 to 55000|