About the company:
The company is a healthcare start-up with the mission to build the backbone for Healthcare. The company serves as the health hub for personal health and wellness Needs. Their vision is to help doctors do what they do best – treating patients, and, improve the patient healthcare experience. They are headquartered in Bangalore in the middle of the most happening place for IT in India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You should be able to triage the calls appropriately on the telephone, chat, and video consultations.
- You should have good medical knowledge: That means you should be able to take relevant medical history based on symptoms to reach a provisional diagnosis and to appropriately request test and provide medical care based on probable diagnosis or referral or have good safety netting process.
- You also need to create and update EMR, based on the requirement of the platform and follow up on patients/customers.
- You should be able to provide empathetic and patient-centric consultations for online consultations.
- You will have to do camps and few clinical sessions if required.
- You should counsel and educate patients on healthcare problems.
- You will have to attend training and upgrade clinical knowledge through CMEs and other educational programs.
|Experience||0 to 6 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||40000 to 60000|