1. To document the clinical signs and symptoms.
2. To take round of Intensive/ Critical Care Units of medical and surgical wards and arrive at a diagnoses.
3. Responsible for the clinical care of critically ill patients admitted to ICU according to generally accepted standards.
4. To participate in the evaluation of the patients who are possible candidates for ICU either as transfers from outside or within our hospital.
5. To provide effective, efficient and professional clinical intensive/ Critical care services during contracted sessions as and when required.
6. The Critical Care Physician will be aware of the role of patient advocates and patient’s rights and ensure informed consent has been obtained in accordance with hospital policy.
7. Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
8. To look after M.L.C Patients
9. To supervise the working of paramedical staff in above I.C.U.
10. Be aware of QCI and JCI guidelines for quality treatment and care for patients.
11. Try to document work and publish data in National and International Journals.