About the company:
The company is a new-age healthcare company with a laser-sharp focus on simplifying the entire surgery journey of a patient and his/her attendant by offering care and assistance at each and every step.
They commit to enhancing access and ensuring high-quality secondary-care surgeries through an innovative care model and operates on an innovative full- stack Care delivery model to ensure that high-quality surgical care is offered to patients at an affordable cost.
Their surgical centers are currently functional across 7 metro cities and 35 tier 2 & 3 cities across the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing surgical procedures to address various medical needs for their patients.
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Handle surgeries independently.
- Proctology:- ++ Stapler (MIPH) hemorrhoidectomy/fissurectomy/ sphinctertomy Laser hemorrhoidectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgeries :-
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernioplasty
- Stapler Circumcision +
- Other Surgeries :
- EVLT , Varicocele , Lumpectomy , Hydrocele , Pilonidal Sinus etc
Count of Surgeries done independently:-
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy – Independently 30 Cases
- Laparoscopic appendectomy – Independently 30 Cases
- Laparoscopic Hernioplasty (TEP, TAPP or ETAP) – 15 – 20 Cases
- Stapler MIPH – 25 – 50 Cases
- Laser hemorrhoidectomy – 15 – 20 Cases
|Job Category||General Surgeon, Jobs|
|Education||MBBS, MS General Surgery, Fellowship in Surgery|
|Experience||5 - 15 years Post MS General Surgery|
|Salary||Rs. 2,25,000 LPM +7th times of revenue generation of total bill|
|Work Timing||10:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Ahmedabad|