When you visit/surf our Curaa.in, certain personal information about you such as your IP Address, etc. may be automatically stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our Curaa.in, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as code, preferences, favourites, etc. Further, sometimes you may be asked to provide descriptive, cultural, preferential and social & life style information.
In addition to the above we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third party services available on our Curaa.in. We may also collect certain information about the use of our Curaa.in by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether to accept them and how to remove them or not.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site and App.
If you choose to provide us with the above-mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU SHALL BE USED BY US TO:
1) Improve our Curaa.in and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized
2) Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the Curaa.in
3) Contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us.
4) Send you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions
5) ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services
6) Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the Curaa.in or by providing instructions to this effect)
7) create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
8) Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
9) send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
10) Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Curaa.in (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether to disclose such additional information);
11) Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our Curaa.in, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
12) Provide customer support and the services you request,Ascertain how many people visit our Curaa.in, of what kind and what areas they visit, on our Curaa.in.
13) Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
14) Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
15) Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
16) Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law.
17) Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws.
18) Investigate deliberate damage to the Curaa.in/services or its legitimate operation.
19) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues.
20) Protect the rights, property or safety of and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
21) respond to Claims of third parties.
22) The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications.
23) Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information.
If you consent to receive information about third party (such as hospitals, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others) opportunities, products or services/job opportunities or you make your profile visible we may disclose your information to such third parties for sending you communications via e-mail or otherwise to inform about new opportunities/services/products and new job postings/openings which may be of your interest. Also we might use your personal information to communicate with you and ascertain if you are interested in third party services.
Your information shall be disclosed to our employees/service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our Curaa.in and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Curaa.in or refer a job posting/service, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the Curaa.in. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him from our database.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched jobs and other updates.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners /associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Curaa.in.
Based on the profile status selected by you, your resume shall be accessible to potential Hospitals. You can store your resume on our servers and make it searchable by third parties/Hospitals/recruiters. You may only use it for applying online though our Curaa.in and denying access to others.
If your profile status is visible, your resume is searchable and you make it non-confidential and visible to all and in such a case anyone can have access to your resume. If you keep your profile status anonymous, you opt to keep the resume confidential and then only those will have access to it to which you have applied for a job/opening.
We cannot guarantee that third parties shall gain access to your resume neither we are responsible for the use made of the resume by third parties to who you apply or who have access to our database, while your profile status has been made visible by you. In case of making your profile status visible, we are not responsible for the privacy, secrecy or retention of your resume.
You may edit, update and remove your resume at any time but parties who have access to our database (while your resume or profile was visible) may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files. We cannot be held responsible for such retention/storage. You should always remember that once you post your resume on our Curaa.in with your profile visible, anybody will have access to the same and we do not have any control over such access and use of your resume/information by third parties. In case your profile status is anonymous and you apply for a job on our site, the prospective hospital will also be able to retain a copy of your Resume and Profile.
CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access and modify your personal information by signing on to the Curaa.in. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, we recommend that you update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Where you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it nor shall you be able to close your account. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain your personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the Curaa.in/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety of and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
In the event goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred, you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our Curaa.in for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information, we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Curaa.in contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Curaa.in. Please be aware that we, Curaa.in and/or the Curaa.in, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the Curaa.in or to our other related Curaa.ins provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our Curaa.ins and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently at Curaa.in
Does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
Shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained because of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
We have observed that from time to time, fake job postings are listed online and non- existing job offers are sent via email to illegally collect personal information and/or money from unsuspecting job seekers. Please note that Curaa.in does not approve of, or represent any employer or recruiter sending such fraudulent communication, which in fact are a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Curaa.in is committed to providing the safest possible environment for you to search and apply to jobs and manage your career.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO HELP YOU DEAL WITH SUSPICIOUS JOB OFFERS, LINKS OR MAILS
• Any offer appearing too good to be true, must be cross checked before any communication with the originator of such offers / contents.
• Do not give your identification information unless you are confident that the other party is who they claim to be. For example, you could ask them for a call-back number to use for verification purposes.
• Be careful when providing credit card or bank information, or engaging in any monetary transactions. Be sure to verify the legitimacy of the employer with whom you are interacting.
• Do not provide any non-work-related personal information (e.g., Identification no, eye colour, marital status, etc.) over the phone or online.
• Be aware of any job offerings which arrive in e-mail unsolicited and ultimately require anyone to pay a fee in advance, particularly if the fee is asked to be paid through a financial service or if one must pay the amount to a bank or person in a third country that is suspiciously unrelated to either party.
If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the Curaa.in site or its brand, please report the suspected fraud to Curaa.in at info@Curaa.in. If you think you have been a victim of fraud, immediately report the committed fraud to Curaa.in, so that the required steps can be taken for your safety. Educate yourself on Phishing and Spoofing – Internet Fraud Scam and there are many ways scam can be done.
WHAT IS SPOOFING?
Spoof emails usually include a fraudulent offer of employment and/or an invitation to perform a monetary transaction. This scam is primarily directed at a general audience, but it can also reach Shine users who have included contact information on their resume