Job Opening for Gynecologist (with IVF experience) in Bangalore
About the company:
The company is a new-age healthcare company with a laser-sharp focus on simplifying the entire surgery journey of a patient and his/her attendant by offering care and assistance at each and every step.
They commit to enhancing access and ensuring high-quality secondary-care surgeries through an innovative care model and operate on an innovative full-stack care delivery model to ensure that high-quality surgical care is offered to patients at an affordable cost.
Their surgical centers are currently functional across 7 metro cities and 35 tier 2 & 3 cities across the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing surgical procedures to address various medical needs for their patients.
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Able to handle OPD cases.
- Handle surgeries independently Normal Deliveries, Cesarean Section, Ectopic pregnancy, Abdominal Hysterectomy, Vaginal Hysterectomy, Ovarian cystectomy, Myomectomy etc.
- Procedures should be handle independently – Ectopic pregnancy, Total Lap Hysterectomy, Ovarian Cyst, Myomectomy, Hysteroscopy – Diagnostic, Hysteroscopy – operative.
- Well versed with IVF procedures – Ovum Pickup, ET.
- Stable monthly income
- Travelling Allowances
- Excellent career growth opportunities
|Job Category||Gynecologist, Jobs|
|Education||MBBS, DGO / MS, Fellowship if any - MCI Registered Candidates|
|Experience||4 - 12 years Post MS, ( 3 years of experience in infertility)|
|Salary||Rs. 200000 to 300000 + Incentive (After 3times of the revenue 10% (exluding drugs and consumables) & after 15% (excluding drugs and consumables) -[Depending on Experience basis]|
|Work Time||10:00 AM to 8:00 PM|