About the company:
The company is a new-age healthcare company with a laser-sharp focus on simplifying the entire surgery journey of a patient and his/her attendant by offering care and assistance at each and every step.
They commit to enhancing access and ensuring high-quality secondary-care surgeries through an innovative care model and operate on an innovative full-stack care delivery model to ensure that high-quality surgical care is offered to patients at an affordable cost. Their surgical centers are currently functional across 7 metro cities and 35 tier 2 & 3 cities across the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing surgical procedures to address various medical needs for their patients.
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Able to handle OPD cases.
- Must know surgeries Adenoidectomy, Tonsillectomy / Tonsil, Eear Surgery / Tympanoplasty, Septoplasty, Sinus Surgery, Fess Surgery, Thyroidectomy.
- Must know – Coblator and Microdebrider.
- Stable monthly income
- Travelling Allowances
- Excellent career growth opportunities
|Job Category||ENT, Jobs|
|Education||MBBS, MS ENT, Fellowship|
|Experience||4 - 12 years Post MS|
|Salary||1,80,000 + Incentive|
|Work Time||10:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Job Location||Dwarka, Delhi|