The Organisation is is India’s largest in-home-healthcare service provider company. They leads the in-home-healthcare service with operations in 102 cities of India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Counselling and Education:
- Provide counselling related to migraine device therapy, including its usage, benefits, and treatment adherence, either at the doctor’s clinic or the patient’s home.
- Explain and demonstrate the proper usage of the therapy to patients.
- Assist interested patients in purchasing the therapy and Offer psycho-social support to patients and their families.
- Develop individualized diet plans and schedules to manage patients’ conditions.
- Educate patients and families on lifestyle and medical management of chronic diseases.
2. Device Demonstration:
- Conduct device demonstrations via video call.
- Support the conversion of patient leads via counselling.
3. Onboarding and Support:
- Assist patients with onboarding as per program scope
4. Patient Documentation and Coordination
- Record patient details and update the information.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams to provide timely updates and support.
5. Patient Care Coordination:
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Track patient progress, document patient care, and maintain accurate patient records.
6. Emotional Support:
- Provide emotional support to family members and other caregivers.
7. Healthcare System Integration:
- Work with healthcare systems to ensure continuity of care for patients.
|Job Category||Dietitian, Jobs, Nutritionist|
|Education||BSC. MSC Nutrition|
|Experience||1 to 5 years|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 to 35,000 (Depending on experience)|
|Work Time||9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)|
|Job Type||Work from office (Hospital Visit and Home Visit)|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi and Regional Language|
|Location||Chandigarh, Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow|