About the company:
The company is a new-age healthcare company with a laser-sharp focus on simplifying the entire surgery journey of a patient and his/her attendant by offering care and assistance at each and every step.
They commit to enhancing access and ensuring high-quality secondary-care surgeries through an innovative care model and operates on an innovative full-stack Care delivery model to ensure that high-quality surgical care is offered to patients at an affordable cost.
Their surgical centers are currently functional across 7 metro cities and 35 tier 2 & 3 cities across the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing surgical procedures to address various medical needs for their patients.
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Perform Cateract surgery, SICS, Phaco , Lasik surgery etc.
- Handle surgeries independently.
Count of Surgeries done independently :-
- SICS – Minimum 1000
- Phaco – Minimum 1000
- Lasik Surgery – Minimum 50 -100
|Job Category||Jobs, Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmology|
|Education||MBBS, MS Ophthalmologist, Fellowship in Ophthalmologist|
|Experience||5 - 15 years Post MS Ophthalmologist|
|Salary||Rs. 3,00,000 LPM + Incentive (after 28 cataracts 10% of the total bill (excluding d&c) , after 3 LASIK 10% of the total bill)|
|Work Timing||10:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Job Location||West Delhi, South Delhi, Banjara Hills, Secundrabad|