About the company:
The company is a new-age healthcare company with a laser-sharp focus on simplifying the entire surgery journey of a patient and his/her attendant by offering care and assistance at each and every step.
They commit to enhancing access and ensuring high-quality secondary-care surgeries through an innovative care model and operate on an innovative full- stack Care delivery model to ensure that high-quality surgical care is offered to patients at an affordable cost.
Their surgical centers are currently functional across 7 metro cities and 35 tier 2 & 3 cities across the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing surgical procedures to address various medical needs for their patients.
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Perform cosmetic surgeries like – Gynecomastia, Liposuction, Lipoma, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Rhinoplasty, Hair Transplant, etc.
- Handle surgeries independently.
Count of Surgeries done independently:-
- Gynecomastia – 50-100
- Liposuction – 50 to100
- Lipoma – 50 to 100
- Breast Augmentation – 50 to 100
- Breast Reduction – 50 to 100
- Rhinoplasty – 25 to 50
- Hair Transplant – 50 to 100
|Job Category||Jobs, Plastic Surgeon|
|Education||MBBS, MS/DNB/ MCH in Plastic Surgery, Fellowship in Plastic Surgery|
|Experience||3 - 10 years Post MS/DNB/ MCH in Plastic Surgery|
|Salary||Rs. 3,00,000 LPM + Incentive (After 6 times of revenue 20% of total bill)|
|Work Timing||10:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Job Location||Bellendur, Bangalore|