The Organisation is is India’s largest in-home-healthcare service provider company.They leads the in-home-healthcare service with operations in 102 cities of India.
Role & responsibilities
1. Provide counselling and psycho-social support to heart failure patients and their families.
2. Develop individualized care plans and schedules to help manage their condition.
3. Assist patients and their families with understanding their condition and how Cidmus can help them.
4. Educate patients and families on lifestyle and medical management of heart failure.
5. Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure all aspects of patient care are addressed.
6. Track patient progress, document patient care, and maintain patient records.
7. Provide emotional support to family members and other caregivers.
8. Work with healthcare systems to ensure continuity of care for patients.
|Job Category||Dietitian, Jobs, Nutritionist|
|Position||Field Counsellor (Diet Counsellor)|
|Education||BSC, MSC Nutrition|
|Experience||1 to 5 Years (Experience in Cardiac)|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 to Rs. 27,000 (Depending on experience)|
|Work Time||Morning : 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and Evening: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Job Type||Work from office (Cardiac Clinic Visiting)|
|Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Jodhpur, Hyderabad|